Get Your Budget Friendly Logo or Website With Holy Webs!
Churches can now access fast and budget-friendly logo & web design services without HUGE budgets!
- Budget Friendly Designs
- Quick Turn-Around
- Church Council Approved!
How It Works.
1. Hire Holy Webs
Our guided design form helps you provide Holy Webs with the necessary information to get your logo or web design started.
2. Holy Webs Designers Go To Work.
We will submit your website design for your approval before we input the content just to make sure you are 100% happy!
3. Enjoy Your New Website & Logo.
Walk into your next staff meeting like a hero because your church now has an awesome website and logo!
Church Council Approved.
Reasonably priced logo design for churches on a budget.
Affordable website for churches with smaller budgets. (3 Pages)
($25/Month Required Maintenance)
Logo & Website
A budget-friendly bundle for churches who need a logo and website.
($25/Month Required Maintenance)
Frequently Asked Questions.
“Absolutely not! Our monthly installment plan is the only plan in which you wouldn’t get immediate ownership, and it remains in effect until the final payment is made. Plus, you can pay it off early with no penalty!” Once you make your final payment its all yours!
“Well, no one knows your church better than you do! However, we are highly experienced in guiding you towards creating great content. Usually, we will create all of the content for your website and then allow you to review and make changes as needed. As for pictures, we require you to provide them, but if you don’t have any, we can work with stock images temporarily until you are able to supply your own.”
“Assuming we are provided with all necessary content and photos in a timely manner, our team can typically build your website within 7 days.”
Here is the process:
Schedule Zoom Content Collection Call
Build Website Layout
Design Home Page
Approve Home Page Design
Build Out Remaining Pages
Connect Domain & Hosting
Testing & Security
Launch Sunday Night
- Live a blessed life.
Every website we build comes with a monthly maintenance fee of $25/month. (Required) This covers your hosting and security should anything happen to your site. We keep a backup of all sites we build in case all hell breaks loose.
Monthly Maintence: $25/Month
Details: Hosting and Maintenance
- Server setup and management: Allocating a server and ensuring that it is properly configured and secured.
- Data backup and recovery: Regularly backing up website data and having a plan in place for data recovery in the event of a disaster.
- Software updates and security patches: Keeping the server software and website software up-to-date with the latest security patches.
- Technical support: Providing support to website owners for any technical issues they encounter with their website or server.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting: Continuously monitoring the website and server for issues, and taking steps to quickly resolve any problems that arise.
- Performance optimization: Optimizing the website’s performance to ensure that it loads quickly and reliably for visitors.
- Domain management: Registering and managing the website’s domain name.
- Hosting management: Hosting your website domain on Holy Webs approved hosting provider.
“At HolyWebs, our team comprises individuals who have worked or are currently working in the church, including youth pastors, secretaries, communication pastors, sound guys, and bi-vocational lead pastors. This is significant because it means we have a deeper understanding of your needs than other companies, and we empathize with the challenges of getting a project approved by the council. We price all of our products for churches in a way that ensures the council won’t have a heart attack.”
You tell us! You’re the one reading the FAQ of a web design company focused on helping small churches on a budget with their website. (sorry) In all seriousness the answer is. Yes, we highly recommend having a website for your church, regardless of its location or size.
“Absolutely! We provide vector files for every logo we design. This is particularly helpful when you need to print your logo on merchandise like t-shirts. Your local print shop will ask you for a vector file, and with our service, you’ll have it readily available!”
That’s ok! We can help. 😉
72 hours. No Questions we can get it done.
“We strive to ensure that our customers are satisfied with their designs on the first go. However, we understand that revisions may be necessary to achieve perfection. That’s why we offer unlimited revisions until you’re completely happy with your final product.”